Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Showers bring May Flowers

I don't know about you all, but I am so ready for the snow to be gone and to see my flowers start popping up. It thas been a long winter! Nothing like doing a few scrapbooking challenges to get me in the spring mood. Below are a few layouts and projects that were all done for Making Memories For You. Some are newer challenges and some a little older, but all very inspiring! As for my blogging, I am way behind! With only 9 weeks until Baby Boy Willaert arrives, I have been quite busy getting ready for him and trying to accomplish all of life's other duties. I so hope to be back and post this week and also get caught up with you all. Have a great week!

Heather at MMFY had a great idea for one of her March challenges. We had to use 10 or more flowers on a layout; now that is for sure a great way to think spring!

Dee's March challenge was to do a layout about a spring activity. My girls love their raincoats and umbrellas! This challenge finally got me to scrap this wonderful photo taken by my good friend Dawn of Dawn Roach Photography. Dawn is also responsible for the lovely photo in the layout above; check out her site - she rocks! I am lucky to have found such a good friend and her pictures are the ultimate bonus!

Another challenge from Dee! We had to use the work "luck" or "lucky" on our layout. All of the supplies used on this layout came from a kit I purchased from Kelly at Keep In Touch. Check out her shoppe - amazing kits and Kelly is wonderful to work with!

This lovely card was inspired by a member at MMFY, Fe-Fe. She is a fabulous card maker and challenged us to use a stamped image on our card, not a word. A total stretch for me since I do not make cards very often!

Caitlin, another member at Making Memories For You, had posted this altered CD challenge early in the year. I loved doing this so much that I had to share! How cool to take some scratched up CDs that the kids ruined and make a fun little wall hanging for their room!

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Beautiful work!!

Pamela said...

Great work!!! I love it all!

Nicole said...

Niki glad to see you are stilll creating those great layouts. Love it all!!

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

love them all!!!

Karen Brooks said...

Gorgeous work as always - I love Wild Flower the best I think!!!

So Many Scraps said...

awesome work Niki! love it all ! You are still doing the same beautiful work from when I was on a site with you way back when! HOW are you! Take care!
SusieQ

Laura S. said...

great stuff...go look at my blog I have something for you there.

Unknown said...

Hey Niki I just heard about your daughter. If you need a friendly MOM or a friend. I am 100% here. Just email me or call me. andrewcristalhobbs@yahoo.com
I can only imagine the support you need. You know i have a 4 yr old as well. Much love Cristal